Information Technology Analyst - FEMA
Voigt Peters is seeking a IT Analyist to support a Grants Management Modernization at the Department of Homeland Security Federal Emergency Management Agency. This is a full time, on-site position near L'Enfant Plaza in Washington DC.
We are seeking an experienced consultant who has knowledge in project management, schedule management, systems engineering, business transformation, and organizational strategy. The candidate should have strong communication skills, and be comfortable with regular interactions with multiple clients.
- Own Integrated Master Schedule, including work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders for maintenance and weekly updates
- Assist in the capturing and decomposing of GMM Requirements
- Facilitate meetings as needed
- Capture meeting minutes as needed
- Build project management working plans (Program Management Plan, Quality Control Plan, Risk Management Plan, Requirements Management Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, etc)
- Handle event and meeting scheduling as needed
- Perform quality assurance checks on project artifacts and deliverables
- Assist with administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- 3-5+ years as a management consultant in DHS, DOD, or related Federal Agencies
- 3-5+years of project management experience (PMP preferred)
- 3-5+ years of process improvement experience, relevant certifications (i.e., lean six sigma, etc) preferred
- 3-5+ years supporting technology projects for large organizations (Federal experience preferred)
- Experience in a customer facing position
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience facilitating meetings with executive level stakeholders
To apply, send your resume and a cover page explaining your qualifications to perform the work described on this website to HR@Voigt-Peters.com. Candidates will be interviewed and screened. Voigt Peters Uses E-Verify.