Voigt Peters is seeking a Network Engineer to support a Platform Engineering and DevOps Integration effort for a large Department Of Homeland Security agency.
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Provides support in the translation of business requirements into telecommunications (e.g., LAN, MAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs and orders.
- Provides in-deptth engineering analysis of telecommunications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts and telecommunications enhancements design for medium and large-scale telecommunication infrastructures.
- Provides interface support to telecommunications end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management. Monitors and respond to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities(including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance. Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the the network.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance
- Associates Degree and / or 5-15 years experience
- Bethesda, MD
To apply, send your resume and a cover page explaining your qualifications to perform the work described on this website to HR@Voigt-Peters.com. Candidates will be interviewed and screened. Voigt Peters Uses E-Verify.