For over eight years, VPD Government Solutions commitment has been at serving the Government. Our team has strived at enhancing the Government's needs by providing highly qualified and experienced personnel. In return, our satisfaction is gained knowing that our services are truly appreciated through client questionnaire surveys. Open Ratings, an independent auditor of customer satisfaction, surveyed 19 of our customers and asked them to evaluate VPD Government Solutions across 9 dimensions (such as Reliability, Cost, Responsiveness, Personnel, and Quality) resulting in an overall performance rating of 97% customer satisfaction.
Department of Homeland Security
- VPD Government Solutions has gained unparalleled knowledge in understanding government needs by our years of providing services to various government agencies. Our team has been called upon to accomplish some of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) highest-priority and most complex contracting projects, such as the DHS’ Custom Borders Protection (CBP), the Federal Protective Services (FPS), and the Field Operations Facilities (FOF) PMO Support.
- These programs enabled VPD to gain valuable government knowledge by providing advanced acquisition and project management support services and implemented change control processes required for DHS security and configuration documents. As a result, our successful implemented programs served as a critical function to ensure the Department of Homeland Security needs are satisfactory and fully met.
- Our PMO Support offerings combine inventiveness, efficiency, and pragmatism to solving organizational challenges.
- We were instrumental in developing a multi-agency, federal border, infrastructure investment prioritization process resulting in a 50-100% increase in available resources for capital improvements to land ports of entry.
- We streamlined a burdensome Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan by focusing on critical performance areas and employing a simplified formula for effectively rewarding / penalizing the contractor based on their overall performance. This approach is now considered a best practice by the contracting officer.
- We spearheaded the development of an IT PMO’s information infrastructure by integrating program business case objectives, along earned value and master schedule requirements, to the software capabilities and features being developed. In doing so, we created a common vocabulary, simplified a complex IT project and developed a standard approach to providing status updates to various stakeholder groups.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- VPD supported a range of program and administrative management activities for the USCIS Office of Transformation Coordination – Business Integration Division. VPD provided support services on project and program planning, administrative management issues, resource planning, document configuration management, strategic and organizational planning, and business process modeling. Our team was called upon to provide an array of administrative and management consulting services, and business integration subject matter expertise to support the day-to-day operations of the Business Integration Division.
- Our requirements development and management approach includes software visualization -- an advanced software prototyping methodology that ensures requirements are correctly interpreted before development begins, thus saving time and money. This approach is scalable based on requirement complexity and customer needs and has been cited as saving 30 days of the development schedule per major release for our USCIS client.
Department of Commerce
- Lack of a clear, unified, and transparent communication strategy was significantly hampering operations at the Department of Commerce. VPD Government Solutions was awarded to provide acquisition and procurement processing support to aid the Government in their need of effective and strategic management services. Our team was awarded based on our thorough understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations, the Small Business Act and Federal Appropriations statutes. We were able to work through challenges with the government furnished equipment, figured out the best logistical approach to performing services, as well as developed key IT integrations to allow our staff to work more effectively using the Government’s internal systems, (i.e., C.Suite, Momentum, PRISM, SAM, FPDS-NG, GSA Schedules, etc). As a result of this contract, VPD has been actively engaged with additional acquisitions and procurement management work to the Department of Commerce, having been awarded multiple Task Order contracts.