Voigt Peters is seeking a Solutions Architect to support a Platform Engineering and DevOps Integration effort for Department of Homeland Security agency in the Washington DC metro area.
- Assess business objectives, conducts gap analysis of existing versus needed capability, and identifies business requirements.
- Evaluates business requirements to identify potential software, hardware, and system architectures can be employed to meet business objectives.
- Develops potential technical solutions to meet business needs and supports analysis of alternatives for best fit.
- Evaluates technical trends and provides recommendations for technology and architecture to meet business objectives.
- Conducts research on emerging technologies to support proof-of-concept (POC) capabilities and identify future solutions for the organization.
- Associates Degree and / or 5-15 years experience
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance
- US Citizenship
- Bethesda, MD
To apply, send your resume and a cover page explaining your qualifications to perform the work described on this website to HR@Voigt-Peters.com. Candidates will be interviewed and screened. Voigt Peters Uses E-Verify.